Wednesday, June 18, 2014

why I'll miss school

Finals are over for me and I'll be graduating next week. Next Monday to be exact. After almost 2 years working my butt off to finish my degree, it's kind of over and it's pretty bittersweet. I'm ready to graduate, but I've met some pretty awesome people that I'm going to miss . . .

We're the first Digital Photo students to graduate (well, technically, Tara was the first, but they lump the Winter and Spring graduations together)  at my school and since there wasn't a huge selection of classes to take each quarter, we were kind of stuck with each other. But stuck in the best kind of way possible.

I've had a lot of different families over the years. Each base I've been stationed at has a different one and I remember each one. These people have become my school family. My family away from home. We've been through night classes we've been thisclose to falling asleep in. A lot of "um's" and "so's" and getting out of class at 10:30 instead of 10.

They've made the last couple of years fun and I'm going to miss them as much as I've missed any of my other families.






I'm going to miss seeing their faces every quarter. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment